20 year old blogger interested in all things creative.
Contact via phillippa.rounds@hotmail.com

Sunday 8 December 2013

Golden spice nails

Nail decorations, such as gems and caviars, are a top trend right now. Why not try this cheap and simple alternative using crafts glitter! This started off as a fun experiment but I was so impressed with the results that I decided to share. I used e.l.f's nail polish in 'Royal Purple', a clear top coat nail varnish and some arts&crafts gold glitter. 
I applied a coat of clear nail varnish onto the nail, and while still wet, sprinkled on the glitter. I let this dry and repeated the process to make sure the nail was fully covered and opaque. To ensure your glitter doesn't wash off, make sure you set it with a protective top coat. This also gives a lovely shine!


I chose to accent two of my nails with the gold glitter, however you can decorate with as much or as little glitter as you want. I love how this quick, simple trick instantly spices up your nail design, creating a fun and festive look! There are so many pretty coloured glitters to choose from, so have fun experimenting!

-Phil x

No comments :

Post a Comment