20 year old blogger interested in all things creative.
Contact via phillippa.rounds@hotmail.com

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Small drugstore haul

I've been in love with the Barry M glitter nail varnishes since I tried their limited edition glitter polish in 'Majesty'. Every colour is gorgeous and they have such a glamourous feel. I picked up two from the textured collection called 'Lady' and 'Duchess'. Lady is a frosty white pearl colour with gold glitter, and Duchess is a shimmering pink shade with silver glitter. I can't wait to try them. I was also looking for a new foundation as I don't like how my current Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation leaves my face looking shiny. I came across NYC's Skin Matching foundation, in the shade 'light' which not only has great coverage but also has a smooth, matte finish. It leaves my skin feeling light and fresh. Finally, I picked up NYC's Big Bold Curl Mascara in 'Extra Black' which really thickens my lashes and holds the curl well. I'm really happy with my purchases.




Although my eyelashes are long, they are completely straight and point downwards. Therefore, curling my eyelashes is an essential part of my makeup routine and I am always on the look out for a mascara that will hold my lash curls all day. I tried NYC's Big Curl mascara today and I'm pleased to say that, even through the wind and rain, my lashes stayed perfectly curled and natural-looking. The formula is thick but doesn't clump my lashes together. Best of all, it's an extremely reasonable price. I'd recommend this mascara to anymore whose lashes, like mine, need a little extra help.
Thanks for reading.
-Phil x

No comments :

Post a Comment