20 year old blogger interested in all things creative.
Contact via phillippa.rounds@hotmail.com

Saturday 23 November 2013

Wrapping up for winter!

 Today I popped into town to pick up some materials for my DIY Christmas gifts. It is so cold outside but I love seeing all the fairy lights and roasted chestnut stalls in town. It feels so cosy and festive! I wrapped up warm in my fur trimmed coat from Peacocks and grey woollen dress from H&M. I paired this outfit with thick, patterned knee-high socks from Primark and brown detailed boots from Newlook. Accessory wise, I am wearing these adorable owl earrings with red gem eyes and gold midi rings from River Island. The nail polish I'm wearing is Cappuccino by Barry M; I love the shiny finish and think it's a perfect colour for fall.  



-Phil x

No comments :

Post a Comment